HSC COACHING, VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE!
25 years of experience SUPPORTING year 11 & 12 Students TO CONQUER THEIR HSC!
HSC COWORKS VIRTUAL CAMPUS
HSC CoWorks is proven to help grow your child’s confidence, get them organised for the HSC and provide relief for every family during a challenging (but exciting!) time. Over the past 25 years we have helped 1000s of students turn their HSC goals into their HSC reality. We would love to do the same for your child.
HSC CoWorks Members will:
Receive one-on-one subject coaching
Confidently prepare for assessment tasks & exams
Follow proven systems for essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards HSC goals
Access experienced HSC markers
Receive weekly progress reports
These are challenging times and especially during a Stay at Home order, you probably feel isolated and alone studying for your HSC from home.
Some of our HSC CoWorks 2020 students reveal their top tips for staying focused and also how they achieved their goal ATAR during a worldwide pandemic!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. one on one HSC Coaching in all Subjects
Why have just one tutor, when your child can access a whole team of experienced Coaches who will collaborate, brainstorm, problem solve and make consistent progress with them at every stage of the HSC journey.
- Overcome subject challenges each week.
- Prepare for upcoming assessment tasks and exams.
- Train and prepare for the exam room.
- Follow our proven system to develop the skill of essay writing.
- Stay motivated, structured and on track with two zoom sessions every week.
2. ACCESS TO OUR EXPERIENCED HSC MARKING TEAM
- Receive ongoing and comprehensive feedback from the very people who have marked the HSC papers.
- Submit practice Essays, draft Assessments, Essay Plans, Depth Studies, Maths problems, Short Answer Questions and Major Works!
- Receive supportive feedback with direction on how to improve responses within 72 hours!
- We provide students with 1000s of timed and untimed Exam training tasks to ensure that they are ready for the exam room.
- Click here for a sample English essay marking.
3. Support on Demand!
- In addition to weekly structured zoom sessions, your child can also receive support from home when they need it from experienced HSC Teachers and expert Coaches.
- Stuck on a Maths Problem? Not sure how to approach a Business Studies Assessment Task? Need help with an English essay question?
- Join our virtual team on Zoom six days a week:
- Book a time with the Coach or Teacher of your choice or
- Utilise our drop-in Zoom sessions.
4. Manage their HSC Year
- We will support your child to plan and effectively utilise their study time.
- Quick access to planning tools, challenge tasks, subject resources, and marker feedback.
- Track performance every step of the way with Leaderboards, Streaks, Achievement Badges and more.
- Detailed weekly parent reporting outlining your child’s task completion, marker feedback, overall engagement and progress across their different subjects.
book your free 7 day trial
Book your child in for a free 7 day trial and find out exactly how HSC CoWorks can support them to achieve their HSC goals! During the trial period we will support your child across two sessions and also provide them with access to the HSC CoWorks online systems and marking service.
download brochure & pricing
Click the link below to download the HSC CoWorks brochure with details of the program and pricing.
Speak to one of our experienced team to find out how we can support your child specifically with their Year 11 and Year 12 HSC preparation.
WHAT OUR HSC 2020 STUDENTS HAD TO SAY…
would recommend hsc coworks to a friend
said that their confidence increased going into exams
achieved or exceeded their ATAR goals
said that their ability to be more organised improved
HSC CoWorks has over 25 years of experience supporting students across NSW to prepare and conquer their HSC.
We focus on developing students into independent operators who have the skills to not only succeed in the HSC but also in life after school.
meet the virtual team
VIRTUAL CAMPUS PACKAGE
Year 11 & 12Virtual Program / Online Coaching
- Support across all of your subjects (click here for list)
- Personalised Online Zoom Coaching Sessions: 4 hours / week (2 hour Weekday Session and a 2 hour Weekend Session). Support across your different subject challenges within each session.
- Full access to our online platform with practice questions, resources, performance tracking and team of experienced HSC Markers (click here for sample essay marking)
- School Holiday Support Sessions & Pre-Trials/Pre-HSC Practice Exams
- Support when you need it! Connect with our team outside of your structured sessions with CoWorks Live Q&A Monday & Wednesday and 1-on-1 calls with our English, Modern History and Science Teachers.
- Comprehensive Weekly Parent Reporting
Parent resources – navigating the hsc
Developing resilience and a sense of curiosity in students is one of our primary missions...
Fergus Gardiner, Founder of HSC CoWorks + an English and Modern History Teacher, outlines the...
Why mindset is so important in achieving a great HSC result! In this video Jesse outlines...
Our HSC Specialists are ready to take any question you have about the HSC process and how your child can take control of their Year 11 and 12 to achieve the results which they deserve.
Our FACE TO FACE locations
Level 2, 175 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
Level 2, 6 Spring Street, Chatswood
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Level 2, 1-3 Gurrigal Street, Mosman