conquer your hsc year!
your goal ATAR!
You know that you want a great HSC result – the question is, how will you get it?
Success in the HSC requires more than just working hard. You need to work smart and at HSC CoWorks, we will show you how to do that.
We don’t just focus on subject specific support (although we do that too!). We take a much more holistic approach, ensuring that you are equipped with the skills, mindset and study approach that will see you succeed, all whilst being supported by the CoWorks Community every step of the way.
Over the past 24+ years we have helped thousands of students turn their HSC goals into their HSC reality. We would love to do the same for you.
We have over 24 years of experience, supporting 1000s of Year 11 and 12 students across Sydney, to TRAIN, PREPARE and CONQUER their HSC.
We provide a motivating environment, both online and face to face, where students can overcome their subject challenges, perfect the skill of essay writing and learn how to dominate the exam room!
Our mission is to prepare you with the knowledge, skills and mindset which will see you succeed not only in your HSC, but at University and in life!
- Why have 1 tutor support you in a subject when you can have a whole team of experienced coaches supporting you across all of your subjects!
- A 1-on-1 personalised experience tailored to your learning style and needs.
- Develop your essay writing skills with our Essay Building systems.
- Receive feedback from experienced HSC markers across your subjects.
- Most of your ATAR is determined by exam performance!
- Train for the exam room with tasks personalised to your topics and texts.
- In addition to working with our Coaching and Teaching team in your sessions you can also connect with them via zoom when you need them from home 5 days a week!
- Ask 1 question or stay for longer, our team provide you with support as you need it.
- Learn how to manage your time and study effectively.
- Feel prepared for your assessments and in control of your HSC.
- Learn how to operate with a growth mindset.
- Use tools that make studying easier!
- Track your performance and submission data so you can measure your performance every step of the way.
- Detailed parent reporting sent every week with details of your child’s submissions, marker feedback, engagement and progress across their different subjects.
Thank you for the fabulous support and encouragement that HSC CoWorks has offered Hamish. Hamish has told us on numerous occasions that CoWorks has “saved him”.
He really enjoys the sessions and comes home feeling good about himself and the work he has been able to achieve.
The support received during my time at HSC CoWorks was unbelievable and made my whole HSC experience a lot smoother.
I will recommend HSC CoWorks to everyone as I believe the way it is structured is very professional and well catered to an individual’s needs for them to excel in the HSC.
Thank you so much CoWorks!
The structure, support and the help with planning and guidance have kept Chloe going at a steady and consistent pace throughout her HSC year and taken any of the potential panic out of the year for us as parents!
Our Coaching Team are made up of highly successful University Students with an ATAR average of 98.00. These individuals receive weekly training to develop their coaching skills and improve their impact on a student’s results. Our Coaches support HSC Students in an array of subjects, share effective study strategies & techniques, as well as act as mentors to the next stage in many HSC Student’s lives – University Life.
Qualified Teaching Staff who have many years experience teaching Year 11 and Year 12 students in the NSW education system. They are passionate about the power of education and life-long learning to open the doors of opportunity and to create a rich and rewarding life.
We have carefully developed a team of highly experienced HSC Markers who have experience marking the HSC Examinations with NESA NSW. By giving students access to these experts throughout their HSC journey students have the opportunity to improve their writing, clarify their understanding and receive invaluable support and advice from the very people who have marked the HSC examinations.
The disciplines, confidence, skills and ownership you have instilled in Nicholas are invaluable and form part of the foundation we have worked to establish with him during his time at school. Your personal care and quality service has been wonderful and we very much appreciate everything you and your team of coaches have done to make the HSC experience such a positive one for us.
your free hsc consultation
Jesse Gardiner, Head Performance Coach
Book a 45min introduction session and discover how HSC CoWorks will support you to achieve your goal ATAR. Jesse will introduce your family to the program and share the HSC CoWorks strategies for success.
Jesse will cover the following areas:
- The six key behaviours that will produce your best possible results.
- The methods that keep you accountable, motivated and focused in a distracted world that encourages procrastination.
- How we will help you to overcome these challenges to be more effective in your study time.
HSC CoWorks student features on Sunrise.
HSC CoWorks speaks to Education Today on what is needed for HSC Success.
Our friendly and experienced team are ready to take any questions you might have about the HSC process and how our program can support you to conquer your HSC!
1300 967 890 | [email protected]
Level 2, 175 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
Level 1, 6 Spring Street, Chatswood
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Level 2, 1-3 Gurrigal Street, Mosman
Virtual Campus | Access our HSC experts from anywhere, anytime!