FACE TO FACE CAMPUSES
we have 25 years of experience supporting Year 11 and 12 students in
Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Dee Why and Mosman
We have 25 years of experience supporting 1000s of Year 11 and 12 students across Sydney, to TRAIN, PREPARE and CONQUER their HSC.
We provide a motivating and structured environment where students can stay in control of their HSC year, overcome their subject challenges, perfect the skill of essay writing and learn how to dominate the exam room!
Our mission is to prepare you with the knowledge, skills and mindset which will see you succeed not only in your HSC, but at University and in life
HSC CoWorks Members will:
Receive one-on-one subject coaching
Confidently prepare for assessment tasks & exams
Follow proven systems for essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards HSC goals
Access experienced HSC markers
Receive weekly progress reports
The HSC CoWorks Program
ALL SUBJECTS COVERED
Why have just one tutor, when your child can access a whole team of experienced Coaches who will collaborate, brainstorm, problem solve and make consistent progress with them at every stage of the HSC journey.
- Overcome subject challenges each week.
- Prepare for upcoming assessment tasks and exams.
- Train and prepare for the exam room.
- Follow our proven system to develop the skill of essay writing.
- Stay motivated, structured and on track with two face to face sessions every week.
- We offer support in over 15 different subjects!
FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE
- Support on Demand!
- In addition to weekly Face to Face sessions, your child can also receive virtual support from home when they need it from experienced HSC Teachers and expert Coaches.
- Stuck on a Maths Problem on Monday? Need help with an English essay question on Tuesday? Or just need additional support in the lead up to exams?
- Join our team on zoom six days a week to receive additional support as you need it.
ACCESS EXPERIENCED HSC MARKERS
- Receive ongoing and comprehensive feedback from the very people who have marked the HSC papers.
- Submit practice Essays, draft Assessments, Essay Plans, Depth Studies, Maths problems, Short Answer Questions and Major Works!
- Receive supportive feedback with direction on how to improve your responses, within 72 hours!
- Click here for a sample English essay marking.
- We also provide students with 1000’s of exam training tasks and past paper questions in over 15 different subjects which they can submit for feedback.
ACCOUNTABILITY & PERFORMANCE TRACKING
- We support your child to plan, stay organised and make the most of every study session.
- Students have quick access to planning tools, subject resources, and marker feedback.
- Track performance every step of the way with Leaderboards, Streaks, Achievement Badges and monthly prizes.
- Detailed weekly parent reporting outlining your child’s task completion, marker feedback, overall engagement and progress across their different subjects.
which subjects will we support you with?
You will work with our team of Coaches and Teachers across your different subjects to ensure that you are making progress in all areas! One session might be focused on English and Business Studies, the next could be Maths and Physics. Students are also supported 24/7 in each of their subjects via our online portal resources and expert HSC Marking Service.
English Extension 1 & 2
Mathematics Standard 2
Mathematics Ext 1 & 2
Society & Culture
Studies of Religion 1 & 2
Find out more about our Face to Face Campuses
Up until now our 'Zoom an Expert' service provided students with access to our amazing teachers Fergus, Tim and Adrian. We have now expanded our Zoome an Expert team to include our expert HSC Coaches, who graduated in either 2019 or 2020. These sessions are open to...
We are excited to announce our latest engagement feature of the HSC CoWorks student portal with the introduction of ‘achievement badges’! Students are now awarded achievement badges for reaching specific milestones with their output produced and overall engagement...
In conjunction with the launch or our new Achievement Badges we also have two challenge badges for students to work towards over the summer break with our December Christmas Badge and our January Summer Badge. To earn these badges, the target is a modest 500-point...
Level 2, 175 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
Level 1, 6 Spring Street, Chatswood
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Level 2, 1-3 Gurrigal Street, Mosman