FACE TO FACE CAMPUSES
we have 26 years of experience supporting Year 11 and 12 students in
Bondi Junction, Chatswood and Mosman
We liken the challenge of the HSC to climbing a mountain – Mount HSC©.
With this in mind, the goal of a student’s HSC year is to become an accomplished mountain climber because let’s face it, life is just a series of mountains (or challenges) and if a student can develop the skills needed to overcome challenges now, they will be in a much better position for life after school has finished.
Conquering Mount HSC© is never going to be easy and with so many possible distractions for teenagers these days (Tik Tok, Netflix, Instagram, gaming and phones in general to name a few..) it has never been harder for them to stay motivated and focused on the task at hand.
Over the past 26 years we have helped 1000s of students turn their HSC goals into their HSC reality. We would love to do the same for your child.
As a member of HSC CoWorks you will:
Receive weekly personalised subject support
Confidently prepare for your assessment tasks & exams
Conquer the skill of essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards your HSC goals
Have access to experienced HSC Markers & Teachers
Receive parent weekly progress reports
the hsc coworks year 11 & 12 program
WEEKLY COACHING SESSIONS
Our team of trained Coaches will support you make weekly progress across your HSC journey.
- Personalised 1-on-1 support in a group environment.
- 15+ subjects supported.
- Prepare for your upcoming assessments.
- Train for the exam room.
- Learn how to write great essays.
- Stay motivated towards your HSC goals.
- Attend 1 or 2 sessions per week.
ON DEMAND SUPPORT AS NEEDED
With our on-demand HSC support sessions, conquering your HSC goals has never been easier!
Train for your HSC, on your own schedule, by accessing additional support from home (on zoom), outside of your weekly coaching sessions.
- Book up to 8 x private 20 minute sessions per month via zoom.
- Drop in support every Monday and Thursday between 6-8pm via zoom (no booking required).
ACCESS TO EXPERIENCED HSC MARKERS
Receive comprehensive and supportive feedback from experienced HSC markers within 72 hrs!
- Submit practice Essays, draft Assessments, Essay Plans, Depth Studies, Maths assessments, Short Answer Questions and Major Works.
- Access 1000’s of practice questions in over 15 different subjects. Train for the exam room with feedback from experienced markers.
ACCOUNTABILITY & PERFORMANCE TRACKING
We support students to plan and stay organised, both during their CoWorks Sessions and whilst studying alone at home.
- Data driven coaching = personalised support.
- Weekly planning sessions
- Track performance and engagement with Leaderboards, Streaks, Achievement Badges, and monthly prizes.
- Weekly parent reporting outlining your child’s overall effort and progress across their different subjects.