FACE TO FACE CAMPUSES
we have 25 years of experience supporting Year 11 and 12 students in
Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Dee Why and Mosman
We have 25 years of experience supporting 1000s of Year 11 and 12 students across Sydney, to TRAIN, PREPARE and CONQUER their HSC.
We provide a motivating and structured environment where students can stay in control of their HSC year, overcome their subject challenges, perfect the skill of essay writing and learn how to dominate the exam room!
Our mission is to prepare you with the knowledge, skills and mindset which will see you succeed not only in your HSC, but at University and in life
HSC CoWorks Members will:
Receive one-on-one subject coaching
Confidently prepare for assessment tasks & exams
Follow proven systems for essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards HSC goals
Access experienced HSC markers
Receive weekly progress reports
The HSC CoWorks Program
- Why have 1 tutor support you in a subject when you can have a whole team of experienced coaches supporting you across your subjects!
- A 1-on-1 personalised experience tailored to your learning style and needs.
- Develop your essay writing skills with our Essay Building systems.
- Receive feedback from experienced HSC markers across your subjects.
- Most of your ATAR is determined by exam performance!
- Train for the exam room with tasks personalised to your topics and texts.
SUPPORT OUTSIDE YOUR SESSIONS.. AS YOU NEED IT!
- In addition to working with our Coaching and Teaching team in your sessions you can also connect with them via zoom when you need them from home 5 days a week!
- Ask 1 question or stay for longer, our team provide you with support as you need it.
- Learn how to manage your time and study effectively.
- Feel prepared for your assessments and in control of your HSC.
- Learn how to operate with a growth mindset.
- Use tools that make studying easier!
- Track your performance and submission data so you can measure your performance every step of the way.
- Detailed parent reporting sent every week with details of your child’s submissions, marker feedback, engagement and progress across their different subjects.
which subjects will we support you with?
You will work with our team of Coaches and Teachers across your different subjects to ensure that you are making progress in all areas! One session might be focused on English and Business Studies, the next could be Maths and Physics. Students are also supported 24/7 in each of their subjects via our online portal resources and expert HSC Marking Service.
English Extension 1 & 2
Mathematics Standard 2
Mathematics Ext 1 & 2
Society & Culture
Studies of Religion 1 & 2
Find out more about our Face to Face Campuses
Up until now our 'Zoom an Expert' service provided students with access to our amazing teachers Fergus, Tim and Adrian. We have now expanded our Zoome an Expert team to include our expert HSC Coaches, who graduated in either 2019 or 2020. These sessions are open to...
We are excited to announce our latest engagement feature of the HSC CoWorks student portal with the introduction of ‘achievement badges’! Students are now awarded achievement badges for reaching specific milestones with their output produced and overall engagement...
In conjunction with the launch or our new Achievement Badges we also have two challenge badges for students to work towards over the summer break with our December Christmas Badge and our January Summer Badge. To earn these badges, the target is a modest 500-point...
Level 2, 175 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
Level 1, 6 Spring Street, Chatswood
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Level 2, 1-3 Gurrigal Street, Mosman