Virgin is one of the most dynamic and recognized brands worldwide. With a variety of business forays including music, health clubs, mobile phone service, aviation and philanthropy.
Working for Virgin, in any capacity opens a multitude of opportunities and rewards. They create an environment where people feel recognised and rewarded for their work in a place that offers diverse careers paths where ‘the sky is the limit”.
There are also some pretty awesome benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24 hour support for our team members and their families
- Paid parental and adoption leave – 10 weeks paid maternity, two weeks paid paternity and three weeks paid adoption leave
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development
- Salary sacrifice options – options such as vehicles and superannuation
- Global brand – tap into the diverse offerings of the Virgin group
From the website:
We believe that every person we come into contact with; our guests, our customers or our colleagues will feel more or less engaged with Virgin Australia based on the interactions we have with them. As such, at Virgin Australia, our Values Compass including “we think customer”, “we lead the way”, “we do the right thing” and “we are determined to deliver” sets the direction with regard to behavioural expectations and is pivotal to achieving our strategic objective of becoming Australia’s best customer led organisation.
Watch the video below to see a day in the life of Richard Branson: