The summer holidays in the HSC year are an opportunity to rest and re-energise in preparation for the climb up the much steeper sections of Mount HSC in Terms 1, 2 and 3. We advise that students take a good break from the HSC campaign of 3 to 4 weeks. This may seem like a big break for a very important year but it is crucial for students to be peaking towards the back end of the HSC campaign (July to October) rather than feeling burnt out when most of the marks are up for grabs.
Having said that we strongly encourage that students spend the two weeks of the holidays before returning to school completing work on any assessment tasks for Term 1 as well as revising work completed in Term 4. The goal is to hit the ground running in Term 1 while most other students are still getting back into study mode.
Below are a list of the important dates for the December and January holidays.
- Holiday Support Session – Sunday 8th December 10am to 1pm Bondi and Mosman tuition centres
- Holiday Support Session– Sunday 15th December 10am to 1pm Mosman only. (Bondi renovation will have commenced so we are unable to offer a support session in December in Bondi however Bondi students are welcome to attend Mosman for this session)
- Online essay marking will close for 2013 on December 20th until January 13th 2014
- Holiday Support Session – Tuesday 14th of January 12pm to 4pm (Bondi and Mosman)
- Holiday Support Session – Friday 17th of January 12pm to 4pm (Bondi and Mosman)
- Holiday Support Session – Saturday 25th of January 12pm to 4pm (Bondi and Mosman)
- Online essay marking will recommence from Monday the 13th of January.
Optional Accelerator Study Bootcamp Monday 20th January to Friday 24th January(12pm to 4pm each day)
For those students looking for an intensive program leading into Term 1 we have our January Accelerator Bootcamp. This is an optional program and is an additional cost for students on the Standard Package and Basic Package.
Classes for Term 1 commence on Monday 27th of January. For students unable to attend their normal Monday session on the 27th of January they will have the option to attend an additional study session on the weekend of the 31st of January, 1st of February and 2nd of February.
Looking forward to starting the new year with a brand new office space designed for great HSC results!
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]
Business Manager and Performance Coach