HSC COACHING, VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE!
25 years of experience SUPPORTING year 11 & 12 Students TO CONQUER THEIR HSC!
HSC COWORKS VIRTUAL CAMPUS
Face to Face Online Coaching which grows confidence
and improves results!
HSC CoWorks is proven to help grow your child’s confidence, get them organised for the HSC and provide relief for every family during a challenging (but exciting!) time. Over the past 25 years we have helped 1000s of students turn their HSC goals into their HSC reality. We would love to do the same for your child.
HSC CoWorks Members will:
Receive one-on-one subject coaching
Confidently prepare for assessment tasks & exams
Follow proven systems for essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards HSC goals
Access experienced HSC markers
Receive weekly progress reports
sessions attended by students every week
schools across sydney
student submissions marked in 2021
average session rating by current students
Meet the Virtual Campus Team
Get to know some of our Virtual Campus Coaches in this video where they introduce themselves, the subjects they can support you in and the University course they are currently studying.
Our team of 14 Coaches, 4 Teachers and 30 experienced HSC markers will support you to successfully navigate the challenges of Year 11 and Year 12.
These are challenging times and especially during a Stay at Home order, you probably feel isolated and alone studying for your HSC from home.
Some of our HSC CoWorks 2020 students reveal their top tips for staying focused and also how they achieved their goal ATAR during a worldwide pandemic!
HSC CoWorks has over 25 years of experience supporting students across NSW to prepare and conquer their HSC.
We focus on developing students into independent operators who have the skills to not only succeed in the HSC but also in life after school.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
why parents & students love us
ALL SUBJECTS COVERED
Why have just one tutor, when your child can access a whole team of experienced Coaches who will collaborate, brainstorm, problem solve and make consistent progress with them at every stage of the HSC journey.
- Overcome your subject challenges in 2x structured weekly sessions.
- Prepare for upcoming assessment tasks and exams.
- Train and prepare for the exam room.
- Follow our proven system to develop the skill of essay writing.
- Stay motivated, structured and on track with two face to face sessions every week.
- We offer support in over 15 different subjects!
SUPPORT ON DEMAND
FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE
- No need to spend time travelling to one of our physical campuses, our sessions are all online!
- In addition to a student’s 2x weekly structured sessions on Zoom, they can also book additional support as they need it.
- Stuck on a Maths Problem on Monday? Need help with an English essay question on Tuesday? Or just need additional support in the lead up to exams?
- Join our team on zoom six days a week to receive additional support as you need it.
ACCESS EXPERIENCED HSC MARKERS
- Receive ongoing and comprehensive feedback from the very people who have marked the HSC papers.
- Submit practice Essays, draft Assessments, Essay Plans, Depth Studies, Maths problems, Short Answer Questions and Major Works!
- Receive supportive feedback with direction on how to improve your responses, within 72 hours!
- Click here for a sample English essay marking.
- We also provide students with 1000’s of exam training tasks and past paper questions in over 15 different subjects which they can submit for feedback.
ACCOUNTABILITY & PERFORMANCE TRACKING
- We support your child to plan, stay organised and make the most of every study session.
- Students have quick access to planning tools, subject resources, and marker feedback.
- Track performance every step of the way with Leaderboards, Streaks, Achievement Badges and monthly prizes.
- Detailed weekly parent reporting outlining your child’s task completion, marker feedback, overall engagement and progress across their different subjects.
book your free 7 day trial
Book your child in for a free 7 day trial and find out exactly how HSC CoWorks can support them to achieve their HSC goals! During the trial period we will support your child across two sessions and also provide them with access to the HSC CoWorks online systems and marking service.
download brochure & pricing
Click the link below to download the HSC CoWorks brochure with details of the program and pricing.
Speak to one of our experienced team to find out how we can support your child specifically with their Year 11 and Year 12 HSC preparation.
TRY US FOR FREE!
REGISTER FOR A 7 DAY TRIAL AND RECEIVE:
2x Coaching Sessions
4x Essay Markings
Free Study Toolkit posted to your door
Access to 1000s of past paper questions
Sample English Essays & Video Lessons
WHAT OUR HSC 2020 STUDENTS HAD TO SAY…
would recommend hsc coworks to a friend
said that their confidence increased going into exams
achieved or exceeded their ATAR goals
said that their ability to be more organised improved
VIRTUAL CAMPUS PACKAGE
Year 11 & 12Virtual Program / Online Coaching
- Support across all of your subjects (click here for list)
- Personalised Online Zoom Coaching Sessions: 4 hours / week (2 hour Weekday Session and a 2 hour Weekend Session). Support across your different subject challenges within each session.
- Full access to our online platform with practice questions, resources, performance tracking and team of experienced HSC Markers (click here for sample essay marking)
- School Holiday Support Sessions & Pre-Trials/Pre-HSC Practice Exams
- Support when you need it! Connect with our team outside of your structured sessions with CoWorks Live Q&A Monday & Wednesday and 1-on-1 calls with our English, Modern History and Science Teachers.
- Comprehensive Weekly Parent Reporting
Parent resources – navigating the hsc
FERGUS ON VIRTUAL LEARNING In this video, Fergus (our Founder) explains the incredible benefits...
FERGUS ON ZOOM AN EXPERT In this video, Fergus (our Founder) explains our 'Zoom an Expert'...
Why do some students underperform in the exam room despite putting in hours and hours of hard...