Year 11 & 12 Coaching – Bondi Junction
Motivation, Study Skills and Exam Preparation – Year 11 & 12 Students
Our campus in Bondi Junction has been operating for over 20 years, supporting thousands of students to conquer their HSC and prepare for their next exciting challenge.
- Get motivated and be kept accountable
- Systems for developing the skill of essay writing
- An environment to prepare and train for the exam room
- Finish the HSC process and 13 years of schooling with zero regrets
- Support from trained coaches, qualified teachers and experienced HSC exam markers
- 1000s of happy customers since 1996. View Testimonials Here
CONQUER YOUR HSC! CONQUER YOUR LIFE!
- We will take the headache out of the HSC process for the busy family
- Maintain a happy home by letting us keep your child accountable
- Our expert team will relate to your child’s individual HSC challenges
- Ensure your child is making weekly progress towards their HSC goals
- Develop critical thinking skills which support success beyond the HSC
- Build self motivation, collaboration and resilience skills
What we do
HSC CoWorks has over 20 years of experience, supporting 1000s of Year 11 and 12 students to TRAIN, PREPARE and CONQUER their HSC. We provide a motivating environment, both online and face to face, where students overcome their subject challenges, perfect the skill of essay writing and exam performance, as well as develop the key behaviours for HSC success.
Our mission is to prepare our students with the knowledge, skills and mindset which will see them succeed not only in their HSC, but at University and in life.
SUBJECT SPECIFIC SUPPORT
Students enrolled in our face to face program are coached around all of their subject challenges. This could be in English and Maths one day, Business Studies and Biology the next.
Students receive 1-on-1 support in a group environment to ensure a personalised learning experience in the specific areas which they need it and in the learning style which suits them best.
We coach students to develop new connections, hardwire existing connections and think more critically around their course work. By allowing students to come to their own insights and experience the thrill of their own “A-ha” moments, they will further engage in the learning process.
PLANNING & ACCOUNTABILITY
Every HSC student has the same number of hours to prepare for the HSC. It is the student who uses their time efficiently and maintains strong time management who will achieve their HSC goals.
We support students enrolled in both our face to face and online programs to develop strong time management skills and also effective study techniques to ensure that they use their study sessions as productively as possible, eliminate feeling overwhelmed ahead of assessments and are able to participate in and enjoy their final 2 years of school!
Our students will complete regular planning with the support and accountability of our coaches, systems and planning tools.
Exam Performance & Essay Writing
Approximately 75% of your child’s ATAR will be determined by how they perform in the exam room. So at HSC CoWorks we regularly simulate and train for the exam room with fun, engaging and rewarding activities which are personalised to the individual’s current topics and texts.
Without this level of preparation and training it is inevitable that a student will underperform and not reach their potential, despite the hours of ‘study’ they put in.
As well as exam training, we will support your child to develop the skill of essay writing. Our easy to use system allows students to develop this skill quickly and receive feedback from HSC experienced markers along the way. Remember… no one was born a great essay writer! It takes practice, perseverence.. and a proven system for formulating ideas.
What you can expect
- Increased levels of motivation & confidence
- To be kept accountable to working on the most important tasks
- Individual support across all of your subjects
- Regular planning and time management support
- Expert feedback within 72 hours from our team of HSC markers
- Access to tools, resources and 1000’s of practice questions
- To be supported and encouraged all the way to the end!
Thank you to the entire HSC CoWorks staff. I would never have achieved the result I did without the support I received and I can honestly say I really really enjoyed my time at CoWorks and would 100% recommend it to any future HSC student.
To all the coaches, a HUGE thank you!!!
I would not have been able to work as hard as I did and improve my marks without your help and support. Walking into the session to smiling and energetic coaches made tackling all those assessments so much easier and more enjoyable.
I just wanted to say a big shout out to the wonderful coaches and the program you have in place. I think we would have all gone quite mad without the routine and support throughout last year! We are DELIGHTED with how well Ali did and especially as she came from so far away and got higher than the mark she had been aiming for!
Our HSC Specialists are ready to take any question you have about the HSC process and how your child can take control of their Year 11 and 12 to achieve the results which they deserve.
1300 967 890 | [email protected]
Level 2, 175 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
Level 2, 6 Spring Street, Chatswood
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Level 2, 1-3 Gurrigal Street, Mosman
Virtual Campus | Online Program