HSC COACHING in DEE WHY
25 years of experience SUPPORTING year 11 & 12 Students TO CONQUER THEIR HSC!
hsc coworks Dee Why
HSC CoWorks is proven to help grow your child’s confidence, get them organised for the HSC and provide relief for every family during a challenging (but exciting!) time. Over the past 25 years we have helped 1000s of students turn their HSC goals into their HSC reality. We would love to do the same for your child.
HSC CoWorks Members will:
Receive one-on-one subject coaching
Confidently prepare for assessment tasks & exams
Follow proven systems for essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards HSC goals
Access experienced HSC markers
Receive weekly progress reports
what our past students have to say…
would recommend hsc coworks to a friend
said that their confidence increased going into exams
achieved or exceeded their ATAR goals
said that their ability to be more organised improved
dee why location
HSC CoWorks is conveniently located in the heart of Dee Why on Pittwater Road, opposite Oaks Avenue. We are a close walk to the Dee Why Library and B-line bus stop heading North.
We have a large open plan space provides students with their own workspace and whiteboard for brainstorming, planning and exam training. The HSC CoWorks team will work with your child 1-on-1, but in a collaborative and energised environment.
The closest parking is in the Woolworths Carpark
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Speak to one of our hsc specialists
Our HSC Specialists are ready to take any questions you have about the HSC process or about how your child can take control of their HSC year and achieve the results which they deserve. Call us on 1300 967 890.
why parents & students love us
WEEKLY GROUP COACHING SESSIONS
Our team of trained Coaches will collaborate, brainstorm, problem solve and make weekly progress with you at every stage of your HSC journey.
- Personalised 1-on-1 support in all of your subjects.
- Prepare for your upcoming assessments.
- Train for the exam room.
- Learn how to write great essays.
- Stay motivated towards your HSC goals.
- Attend 1 or 2 sessions per week.
ON DEMAND SUPPORT AS NEEDED
With our on-demand HSC support sessions, conquering your HSC goals has never been easier!
Train for your HSC, on your own schedule, by accessing additional support from home (on zoom), outside of your weekly coaching sessions in Dee Why.
- Book up to 8 x private 20-30 minute sessions per month via zoom.
- Drop in support every Monday and Thursday between 6-8pm via zoom (no booking required).
ACCESS TO EXPERIENCED HSC MARKERS
Receive comprehensive and supportive feedback from experienced HSC markers within 72 hrs!
- Submit practice Essays, draft Assessments, Essay Plans, Depth Studies, Maths assessments, Short Answer Questions and Major Works.
- Access 1000’s of practice questions in over 15 different subjects. Train for the exam room with feedback from experienced markers.
ACCOUNTABILITY & PERFORMANCE TRACKING
We support students to plan and stay organised, both during their CoWorks Sessions and whilst studying alone at home.
- Data driven coaching = personalised support.
- Weekly planning sessions
- Track performance and engagement with Leaderboards, Streaks, Achievement Badges, and monthly prizes.
- Weekly parent reporting outlining your child’s overall effort and progress across their different subjects.
what our customers are saying
meet some of our dee why coaches
TRY US FOR FREE!
REGISTER FOR A 7 DAY TRIAL AND RECEIVE:
2x Coaching Sessions
4x Essay Markings
Free Study Toolkit posted to your door
Access to 1000s of past paper questions
Sample English Essays & Video Lessons
Parent resources – navigating the hsc
FERGUS ON VIRTUAL LEARNING In this video, Fergus (our Founder) explains the incredible benefits...
FERGUS ON ZOOM AN EXPERT In this video, Fergus (our Founder) explains our 'Zoom an Expert'...
Why do some students underperform in the exam room despite putting in hours and hours of hard...