Face to face campuses
we have 25 years of experience supporting Year 11 and 12 students in
Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Dee Why and Mosman
We have 25 years of experience supporting 1000s of Year 11 and 12 students across Sydney, to TRAIN, PREPARE and CONQUER their HSC.
We provide a motivating and structured environment where students can stay in control of their HSC year, overcome their subject challenges, perfect the skill of essay writing and learn how to dominate the exam room!
Our mission is to prepare you with the knowledge, skills and mindset which will see you succeed not only in your HSC, but at University and in life
HSC CoWorks Members will:
Receive one-on-one subject coaching
Confidently prepare for assessment tasks & exams
Follow proven systems for essay writing
Make weekly structured progress towards HSC goals
Access experienced HSC markers
Receive weekly progress reports
The HSC CoWorks Program
- Why have 1 tutor support you in a subject when you can have a whole team of experienced coaches supporting you across your subjects!
- A 1-on-1 personalised experience tailored to your learning style and needs.
- Develop your essay writing skills with our Essay Building systems.
- Receive feedback from experienced HSC markers across your subjects.
- Most of your ATAR is determined by exam performance!
- Train for the exam room with tasks personalised to your topics and texts.
SUPPORT OUTSIDE YOUR SESSIONS.. AS YOU NEED IT!
- In addition to working with our Coaching and Teaching team in your sessions you can also connect with them via zoom when you need them from home 5 days a week!
- Ask 1 question or stay for longer, our team provide you with support as you need it.
- Learn how to manage your time and study effectively.
- Feel prepared for your assessments and in control of your HSC.
- Learn how to operate with a growth mindset.
- Use tools that make studying easier!
- Track your performance and submission data so you can measure your performance every step of the way.
- Detailed parent reporting sent every week with details of your child’s submissions, marker feedback, engagement and progress across their different subjects.
which subjects will we support you with?
You will work with our team of Coaches and Teachers across your different subjects to ensure that you are making progress in all areas! One session might be focused on English and Business Studies, the next could be Maths and Physics. Students are also supported 24/7 in each of their subjects via our online portal resources and expert HSC Marking Service.
English Extension 1 & 2
Mathematics Standard 2
Mathematics Ext 1 & 2
Society & Culture
Studies of Religion 1 & 2
Find out more about our Face to Face Campuses
Across the globe there is a virtual learning revolution going on with millions of students from Kindergarten through to University completing their learning via Zoom and other similar platforms. While face to face school largely returned to normal fairly quickly for...
With less than 40 days remaining until the majority of students commence their trial examinations, here are our top 6 tips…
When you have the choice of continuing with more work/training OR succumbing to instant gratification and picking up the phone or watching youtube etc the decision will be much more likely to be consistent with achieving your goals if the goals are up in front...
Level 2, 175 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
Level 1, 6 Spring Street, Chatswood
Level 3, 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
Level 2, 1-3 Gurrigal Street, Mosman