Enrolments filling up for HSC 2017 Students - Mosman Campus Sold Out!
HSC 2018 Students are encouraged to join our Year 11 Programme now.
Are you looking for a tuition service that will:
- Support your child with assessment tasks and essays?
- Coach your child in a large range of subjects?
- Provide motivation, accountability and planning techniques?
- Develop your child into an independent operator?
- Provide your child with confidence and a skill set that will lead to success in the HSC and in the future?
Face to Face or Online packages available:
- Face to Face tuition support for 5hrs/wk in over 20 subjects. Students can work on multiple subjects during a session.
- An interactive online platform with access to HSC resources, online testing in a range of subjects and an essay marking service.
- Develop strategies for life-long success such as time management, motivation/vision, planning and accountability.
Book a spot at one of our campuses below // Cost: FREE!
We invite students and parents to meet the team for a FREE introductory session where we will review our programme, discuss the importance of our strategies for HSC Success and also how these strategies will develop students for both the HSC and challenges post HSC. Please choose a campus below with the most suited date & time. NOTE: Year 11 & HSC Programme at MOSMAN is now FULL
|Bondi||Lindfield||Mosman - FULL|
|Saturday May 27th 8.30am||Wednesday May 31st 5pm||Join our Waiting List below by selecting year of HSC|
|Saturday June 3rd 8.30am||Wednesday June 7th 5pm|
|Thursday June 15th 5pm||Wednesday June 28th 5pm|
Great HSC Results Last Forever
HSC CoWorks is made up of a team of HSC experts. We have been a part of successful HSC campaigns since 1996 and in this time we have worked with 1000s of students as they have made the climb up Mount HSC® to get into their dream University course.
We provide a premium HSC tuition / coaching service out of our Bondi Junction, Lindfield and Mosman centres in conjunction with an interactive online tuition platform which allows students to be fully supported 24/7. Our focus is on building the skills that provide pathways to success and placing great importance on developing students to become independent learners, turning the content they learn at school into high scoring assessment and exam results.
Why HSC CoWorks?
Being stretched and challenged moves you out of your comfort zone and into an area where GREAT things can happen.
For our students to achieve their best HSC results it is absolutely vital that they get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable.
Pushing their own boundaries can help our students find smarter ways to study, be more productive and focused, have an easier time coping with unexpected changes, cultivate self discipline and over time feel more comfortable challenging themselves.
The coaches at HSC CoWorks have expert knowledge of the HSC syllabus and are trained in the strategies that promote student insight and improved results.